This means you minimise your downtimes!
Availability and thus emergency management are an important criterionwhen operating power plants.We offer you speedy, reliable and competent emergency aid. We have our own qualified personnel for all requirements, from supervisors and safety specialists to welding engineers and quality assurance representatives. Our employees understand both the language you use and the technical matter at hand.
Together with our own planning and manufacturing departments we are able to respond to any unexpected situations onsite with the highest flexibility. Thanks to our direct influ-ence on the entire production chain, our name stands for quality and adherence to schedules.
Take advantage of our over 40 years of experience in direct boiler support.
Our assembly services
- TÜV (Technical Control Board) programme, work relating to periodic inspections
- Boiler repairs and inspections
- Installation of spare or wearing parts
- Small and large-scale assemblies of conversions and new constructions including site supervision
- Examination of the boiler in terms of the Safety at Work Act (e.g.: wall thickness measurements)
- Work related to the boiler that does not involve pressure parts (e.g.: firing equipment, flue gas purification, conveyor technology)
Assembly of a superheater
The assembly services range from repairs and conversions to the complete new con-structions of boiler plants. We depend on our own tech-nical personnel for this.
- Welding engineers
- Safety specialists
- Environmental officers